Thursday, March 8, 2018

Christopher's Birthday

Christopher's work has been a little crazy so when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he told me for his court trials to be over.  I wish I could get him that, but since I couldn't he'd have to settle for a new backpacking stove(which he picked out).


Christopher is the best husband and father.  He is always telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me.  Despite being tired from work he will come home and play with the kids or help me with diner.  He is always thinking of others and will go out of his way to be helpful and considerate to others.



The kids were so excited to make presents for Christopher and pick out some candy at the store they knew he would like.  We made him dinner and a cake, very low-key.  Love you Christopher!


No comments:

Post a Comment