Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Paige's 3rd Birthday

Paige's 3 year old stats.


Paige's bests/favorties:
Color: pink and purple
Movie/show: Sophia the First
Friends: Kate and Tempe
Food: mac n cheese, and anything sweet
Things to do: play with cousins and friends
Toy: princesses

For Paige's 3rd birthday she was sick but she was still pretty happy, she requested a pink donut for breakfast on her actual birthday but we waited to celebrate till the weekend when the all the Burley cousins were here.



She wanted a pink, princess cake for her birthday.  I figured I could do that; and I deiced to make it super easy.  When I first started decorating her cake Christopher asked what it was so I was a little nervous it wouldn't be very good, but when I asked Paige what her cake was she got it right away.  And I figured if she knew what it was that was all that mattered.


The cousins loved her cake; probably because it was strawberry flavored, Kaylin even said that we needed to give her mom our cake recipe since she liked it so much.  I make a mean boxed cake :)



She got lots of great presents even some cash; Mason was a little jealous of the money, not so much the princess or pony stuff.




She's a great, sassy, independent, sweet, princess and we love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment